Date(s) - 05/20/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hill-Hold is open for the season! Visit Hill-Hold museum and see what life was like on a Hudson Valley farm in the 1830’s. This was still the era of candlelight, fireplace heat, homegrown food and homespun clothing. The stone farmhouse was built in 1769 with wide plank floors, handsome paneling and huge fireplaces. It was the home of prosperous farmer, Thomas Bull, and his family. Opening weekend Fri-Sat-Sun May 19-21 10am-4pm (last tour begins at 3pm).