Date(s) - 09/21/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hamptonburgh Town Park
Hamptonburgh Country Festival is good old-fashioned affordable family fun day.
Admission and parking are free. There will also be a free Hay Wagon Ride to and from the parking areas.
Live music by the Hurley Mountain Band from 12-3.
Most activities for the children are either free or have a minimal fee.
There will be:
• Pumpkin painting
• Bouncy House
• Face painting
• “Milking cow” where children (or adults) can learn how to milk a cow
• Food vendors
• Many different craft vendors
• Local History expert booth for Hamptonburgh and vicinity
• Items for sale by Hamptonburgh Seniors
• Flea market tables
• Ice cream vendor
• Other local business / organization tables
• 50/50 drawing
……..And much more to come. Donations are greatly appreciated.