Featuring museum tours, raffles, live music and home-cooked food
On June 3rd, the Town of Minisink will again host a summer celebration of its rich 235 years of history, a commemoration of the unique spirit of friendship and generosity that has distinguished our community since its founding.
The day will feature:
• Tours of our museum that houses hundreds of artifacts and publications that tell the story of our deep history (and pre-history) of farming, business and everyday living in the Minisink region
• Flag disposal service sponsored by American Legion George Smith Post 1607
• Artist corner where Minisink Valley 4th-graders will create posters illustrating important moments in Minisink’s history
• Book signing and sales by local author Ellis “Buzz” Langlitz, Jr. writer of “never buy a used car at night.”
• Various Raffles and Door Prizes including goods from local providers and businesses and a round of golf for four at Green Ridge Golf Course
• Local crafters sharing the art of spinning, knitting and crocheting and rope making
• Live music by a local group of musicians
• Variety of lip-smacking, home-cooked food and desserts provided by Rolling Cuisine food truck
For information, please send an email to VisitCarolsCabin@gmail.com
Sleep in an architecturally significant B&B, or book a room at a nationally known hotel. Casual travelers as well as visitors looking for luxury will find a wide range of properties to consider. There are lodging options for everyone – Try our user-friendly lodging search below and come stay with us in Orange County, NY.