Date(s) - 06/23/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Attendees will celebrate the life and work of the honeybee with tastings and sales of a wide variety of local, regional and international honeys, as well as baked goods, specialty foods, cheeses, ready-to-eat foods, teas and local craft beverages including wines, meads, spirits, hard ciders and sodas. Crafts by local artists will also be available for sale at the Honey Festival.
Included with admission to Sweet Bee’s Honey Festival:
- Access to all of Museum Village’s fascinating exhibits including the Blacksmith Shop, General Store, Barn, Apothecary, Log Cabin, One-Room School House, Candle Shop, Print Shop, Farm Tools Building, Fire Fighting Display, Natural Sciences Center and Energy Building.
- Demonstrations of Life in the 19th-Century by Costumed Guides
- Live Music & Country Line Dancing on The Village Green
- Free Rides on a Horse-Drawn Conestoga Covered Wagon (subject to weather conditions)
- Meet Museum Village’s Farm Animals including Goats, Chickens, Ducks, Pheasants & More
- See Museum Village’s Own Bee Hive, Home of the Queen!
- See “Prince Harry” – One of the Three Most Complete Mastodon Skeletons in the World!
- Free Face Painting, Old-Fashioned Games (Potato Sack Races, Hula Hoops, Bean Bag Toss, etc.) & Craft Activities for Children
- Bee-Friendly Seeds to plant at home provided by 4-H/Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Meet Farm Animals from TevaLand Farm Animal Rescue
- Watch ‘Plein Air’ Painting by Local Artists
- Take A Picture of Yourself in the Famous “American Gothic” Painting
Tickets for Sweet Bee’s Honey Festival can be purchased online for $15/adult and $10/child (ages 4 to 12). At the door, tickets are $20/adult and $15/child (age 4 to 12). Children under 4 years of age are free at Museum Village.
For more information, directions and to purchase tickets online, visit: www.HoneyFestival.com.
To learn more about Museum Village, visit: www.MuseumVillage.org.