Agritourism within Orange County brings a wide variety of visitors from all across the country. Agritourism is the blending of tourism and agriculture, involving any agricultural operation that influences an influx of visitors to the local region. Enjoy the bustle of farmers markets as their individual characters blossom with unique offerings of homegrown products. Choose from an assortment of farm-to-table dining options that present a fresh twist to guests with their innovative culinary creations. Sit back and unwind as you savor the fine tastes of our local wineries and breweries, including Brotherhood Winery, the oldest winery in the country. With an abundance of activities and wonders to explore, Orange County provides an agricultural spin on fun for the whole family, and only an hour away from New York City.
- Farms and Markets
- Farm-to-Table Restaurants
- Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries & Cideries
- Weekly Downtown Farmers Markets
- Winter Farm Markets
Agritourism Themed Adventures
Local Farm Markets
1) The map is interactive ”“ if you click on any of the icons within the map you will be provided with more specific information on the location.
2) To zoom in/zoom out use the plus (+), minus (-) signs in the lower left corner.
3) To view a larger map ”“ click the icon in the upper right corner.
4) To view more information about the map and to narrow and/or increase results ”“ click the icon in the upper left corner.